Thursday 13 December 2007

Welcome to Northfield Primitives online! I hope this space will evolve over the next few weeks and months to become a virtual catalogue, giving pictures of the primitive 'dolls' I am currently making, and primitives which will be available at craft fairs and for special order in the coming year. I will also post information about where you can see me in 2008.

Northfield Primitives was 'born' in May 2007 - and what a busy year it has been so far! Many thanks to all the wonderful people I have met at Craft Fairs in Nassington, Saltaire, Newark, Oakwell and Wakefield, and for all your positive comments!

Thanks also to Emma Clayton for the great article in December/January issue of Living magazine, and to Tracey at Foxtail-Lilly Barn Shop in Oundle for her faith in my products!

Already the diary is getting busy for 2008 - I expect to be attending Nostell Priory Craft and Gift Fair in May...further details to follow.

No comments: