Friday 6 August 2010

Folksy Friday

I've given up on the decorating today and thought I would do my second Folksy Friday blog post - which is long overdue!

My first featured items have to be from one of my favourite shops on Folksy, Whimsical Wren Jewellery. I bought two beautiful necklaces from Jennie a little while ago, and have my eye on several others.  She has very kindly blogged about my creations over the past couple of months and I think is resonsible for half my sales in June and July,  thanks Jennie!





The above items can all be found in Jennie's shop.  Click on the picture or visit http://www.whimsicalwrenjewellery.folksy.com/ 
 
My recent creations have had a circus theme with Pip and Bebe, and tomorrow Nelly the Circus Elephant and I thought I would look on Folksy to find other circus themed creations.  I was not disappointed!  I could have easily selected 20 beautiful things to showcase, but then wouldn't have had time to finish Nelly for tomorrow's A-Team listing, so here are my favourite six...











1.  Here comes the circus print  by Laura-Kate Draws
2.  Paper circus with Dancing Foxes by Under The Stairs Studios
3.  here comes the Circus mug by Laura-Kate Draws
4.  Elephant necklace by kettle of fish
5.  the World's Strongest cat by Cirque de Chaussettes
6  The Circus is in town mini print by Blackoutwell

No comments: