My first featured items have to be from one of my favourite shops on Folksy, Whimsical Wren Jewellery. I bought two beautiful necklaces from Jennie a little while ago, and have my eye on several others. She has very kindly blogged about my creations over the past couple of months and I think is resonsible for half my sales in June and July, thanks Jennie!
The above items can all be found in Jennie's shop. Click on the picture or visit http://www.whimsicalwrenjewellery.folksy.com/
My recent creations have had a circus theme with Pip and Bebe, and tomorrow Nelly the Circus Elephant and I thought I would look on Folksy to find other circus themed creations. I was not disappointed! I could have easily selected 20 beautiful things to showcase, but then wouldn't have had time to finish Nelly for tomorrow's A-Team listing, so here are my favourite six...
1. Here comes the circus print by Laura-Kate Draws
2. Paper circus with Dancing Foxes by Under The Stairs Studios
3. here comes the Circus mug by Laura-Kate Draws
4. Elephant necklace by kettle of fish
5. the World's Strongest cat by Cirque de Chaussettes
6 The Circus is in town mini print by Blackoutwell