Saturday 16 June 2012

happy 1st birthday Mabel x

My gorgeous little dog Mabel had her 1st birthday yesterday.
Here are some highlights from the past year (in Mabel's words woofs)...

My name is Mabel. I am 1 year old and quite a big girl now.  I love to play Frizby at the park and run with my friends Freddie, Poppy and Archie.  My mum says I am such a good girl too, because I always come back when I am called, I play nicely with the other dogs and share my toys, and I don't put muddy paw prints on her (often).

I have had so much fun over the past year...

I love to explore in my garden, and chasing spiders is my favourite game on sunny days.


When I was little I used to like to watch the washing go round in the machine, but now I mostly like to pretend I am asleep, then take things out of the washing machine when my mum isn't watching!  I still like to munch on carrots and fresh veg which is why I am so fit and can run nearly as fast as Emily.




 Christmas at my Nanny and Granddad's house was brilliant!  I opened all my presents myself and then helped Emily to open hers (she has only 1 eye so she needed a bit of help).




In March I went to the seaside with Emily for the first time.  I loved dashing about in the sea with Em and exploring the salty seaweed.



me and Emily at Nanna's house


This is me now.  Look how I have grown!

I love to find sticks and sometimes I can sneak them into the house.  This is the best one in my collection and I am very proud of it.

Mabel x

5 comments:

fee @ chipper nelly said...

is it harsh to say I wish you blogged more often????
happy birthday Mabel. Did you know my little sisters baby girl is a mabel? (and she's as tricksy as yours!)
Lovely post,
fee x

Foxtail Lilly said...

Happy Birthday Mabel - its Foxtail Lilly's 6th birthday today too!! xxx

Annie Cholewa said...

Happy Birthday beautiful Mabel.

Ashley cramp said...

Happy hippy Hoppy birthday mabel....from your newest fan...
Daisy j x

elizabeth said...

my little girl is called mabel shes loves mabel the dog x